Powered By Blogger

Monday 28 October 2013

To be 28 on 28th.....

Yet another 28th October came, It's my birthday again :)... But this time there is something special in it, Yes I'm exactly 28 years old on this 28th October, 2013...



The whole 28 years flashes back and it seems to be a blink of the eyes. I have been through rough and tough patches in my life and also saw some tremendous and happy moments. The most exciting time was last year June-July, when I went on a religious journey (Umrah) with my family to Saudi Arabia, the memories that will remain forever.

I have been through many good and bad experiences and no doubt this makes one wise and helps to understand the World around you more deeply. I found many good friends and lost a few. Some are thousands miles away but still very near and dear, some others are on a walk-able distance but far to reach and meet. But I think that's how life works.

All though there are many people around in times of happiness but I found few people staying and standing with me in difficult times, sharing and caring. I saw many admirers and even more haters. Thanks to all of them who did tell me Who am I and What should I be....

The days 10,220 days which I spent in this World are filled with blessings from ALLAH the ALMIGHTY, I thank ALLAH the ALMIGHTY for everything in my life.

I also thank all the friends and family member, connected with me some way or other for being such nice colors in the rainbow of my life....


Oh, I forgot to write, Special thanks to all the friends and family members, who spear their precious time to wish me on my special day. You all made my day even more special. *_*

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice blog post, I'm 16 years old, God Bless you, I hope you have a lot of fun with your family and friends! :D I know it's a late "happy b-day" but anyway! :D

Faddy Ramirez said...

Happy Late Birthday! Wow, seems your life is full of blessing. That's great! Amazing post I must say.
Please, if you have some time, check my blog:
faddymusic.blogspot.com

If you can, leave a comment.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

Unknown said...

I hope you enjoyed your birthday and I hope you can have more birthdays God bless you