Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 30 May 2012

Keep the hopes high...

It was a time when i was looking for admission in my Bachelors and I was waiting in a waiting room of the University for the entry test. The view through the window of waiting room was amazing. The lush green mountains and amazing scenery was fascinating me. I was thinking, how nice would it be to study here, sitting in front of this window and enjoy the nature. I did well in the test and was offered the admission too, but I couldn't get there due to some personal reasons. Then I went on studying at another University in another city. But the wish I made was there alive in my mind. I did graduation and started my first job in a social sector organization.

I came across an Ad. for a post of Instructor in a University. As per the job Ad., the job was based in a city far away and totally different than the city i “wished” to study in.  I applied for it, got the call and eventually was offered a place. I received a phone call from University confirming the job place I would like to choose from. And to my surprise, they offered me a place in the dream city, a few minutes walk from the University where i made the wish….

I'm sitting in front of a window with all those memories clicking back and reminding me the wish i made. But not as a Student but as a Teacher….Yes! It just happened…

Sometimes we become impatient with what we wish to achieve. But fact is things come at right time. We just need to keep the hopes and faith that whatever happens is for our betterment from “The Creator”. We need to Dream, make the wishes and hope for the best…..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved ur story, yasir =)

Unknown said...

I agree with the statement that we should live with dreams in our hearts and our souls. We should believe that they come true and they will! Moreover, we shouldn't stay at the same place. We should move towards our dreams. We should be creative energetic and hard working!!!!It works!